Experienced Arizona Lawyers Serve Lenders, Commercial Borrowers and Guarantors
Atkinson, Hamill & Barrowclough, P.C. handles a wide variety of litigation, transactions and advisory legal services for lenders, creditors, commercial borrowers and guarantors, including but not limited to:
- Secured transactions
- Commercial borrowing and lending
- Consumer protection
- Interpretation and enforcement of notes, deeds of trust, guarantees and other contracts
No matter the issue, we have the knowledge and experience to help you.
- Exercise of the right to set-off
- Enforcement and collections litigation
- Negotiating and drafting loan, security and guarantee instruments
- Creditors’ rights litigation
- Creditor liens and loans
- Creditors’ rights in borrower bankruptcies
Turn to us for advice and guidance on these issues.
Reliable guidance for secured transactions
Lenders may secure loans made to borrowers by requiring down payments or other collateral. In the event of default, the borrower cedes the right to collateral used to secure the loan. We can advise you about any of the following legal issues:
- Mortgages/deeds of trust
- Security agreements and financing statements
- Letters of credit
- Loan workouts
- Bankruptcy reorganization
- Remedies under the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
We understand issues relating to secured transactions.
Due diligence for commercial lending and borrowing
Securing financing for business development or expansion can be difficult. Credit checks and due diligence may reveal risks or liabilities that could raise interest rates on the loan or otherwise impact the eligibility of your business for financing. We regularly advise clients about the following legal issues:
- Promissory notes
- Security and guaranty agreements
- Joint accounts
- Term loans
- Equipment leasing and finance
- Letters of credit
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Lines of credit
We guide lenders and business owners through all commercial lending, borrowing and enforcement matters.
If you need assistance with any of these matters, contact us to speak to an experienced attorney today. We can help you with all of the necessary details. Call us at 602-222-4828 or contact us online to speak with an experienced attorney.