Serving Your Business and Litigation Needs
Seasoned attorneys with more than 95 years of combined legal experience in commercial matters
Atkinson, Hamill & Barrowclough, P.C. in Phoenix, Arizona represents businesses and financial institutions in matters of commercial real estate, commercial law and contracts. The attorneys at Atkinson, Hamill & Barrowclough, P.C. have more than 95 years of combined legal experience and have a demonstrated track record of achieving positive results. Atkinson, Hamill & Barrowclough, P.C. works to understand your business needs and realistically assesses your legal situation. The attorneys devise innovative strategies to ensure your business’s best practice, the enforcement of contracts, and compliance with state and federal regulations. In matters of litigation, they work tenaciously to secure favorable outcomes for clients. To schedule a consultation and find out how Atkinson, Hamill & Barrowclough, P.C. can serve your business interests, call the firm today.
Commercial law firm dedicated to providing effective, cutting-edge representation
Atkinson, Hamill & Barrowclough, P.C. focuses on providing Arizona businesses with high-quality legal advice and solutions in commercial matters. The attorneys at the firm offer legal representation that is:
- Informed by Experience – The attorneys at Atkinson, Hamill & Barrowclough, P.C. have more than 95 years of combined legal experience successfully representing clients. They use their extensive knowledge and expertise to the benefit of every client to help you reach your business goals.
- Well-Respected – The attorneys at the firm are nationally recognized in the Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™ as AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® — the highest rating available for legal abilities and adherence to ethical standards.
- Current – To ensure high-quality legal advice, the attorneys at the firm stay informed of commercial and legal trends and the effects that they have on your business. Commercial law is an ever-changing entity, and the attorneys work diligently to ensure that their knowledge is up to date, so as to best advise you and to serve your business needs.
Cost-effective legal solutions to your business development
Atkinson, Hamill & Barrowclough, P.C. offers cost-effective legal services to clients in the following practice areas:
- Commercial Real Estate – In commercial real estate matters, Atkinson, Hamill & Barrowclough, P.C. assist clients in all aspects of real estate transactions, and in litigation arising out of real estate disputes, construction, easements, financing, leasing and land use. Joseph M. Atkinson is certified as a real estate law specialist by the State Bar of Arizona.
- Commercial Law – In commercial law, the attorneys at the firm strive to provide effective and efficient representation in complex commercial matters such as purchases and sales of businesses, drafting and reviewing contracts, regulatory compliance, and dispute resolution.
- Business Litigation – The attorneys at the firm offer business litigation services in pursuing or defending disputes involving contracts, security agreements, commercial leases, and other business agreements.
- Creditors’ Rights/Bankruptcy – Atkinson, Hamill & Barrowclough, P.C. assist financial institutions and other creditors in pursuing their claims both in and outside of bankruptcy. When a bankruptcy is filed, the attorneys can assist in pursuing claims and handling all aspects of the case involving creditors, including obtaining stay relief, litigation over Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Plans, and defending preference and fraudulent conveyance complaints filed by the debtor or Bankruptcy Trustee
Contact skilled commercial law attorneys today
To schedule a consultation today, call Atkinson, Hamill & Barrowclough, P.C. at 602-222-4828 or contact the firm online.